This week President Joe Biden provided his annual State of The Union address to the nation, where he highlighted some of his administration’s achievements so far and outlined priorities moving forward.
Since being sworn into office two years ago, President Biden has delivered a record-breaking economy.
- Two strongest years of job growth in history with millions and millions of new jobs
- Hundreds of thousands of new manufacturing jobs, with the manufacturing industry rebounding at the fastest rate in 40 years
- Two strongest years of small business applications in history
- Lowest unemployment in over 50 years
- Record decrease in the deficit
- Fastest gas price decline in eight years
- Annual inflation down for six months
- Infrastructure funding for new water systems, roads and bridges, high-speed internet in every county
- New CHIPS manufacturing plants bringing thousands of jobs